The Dust of Destiny [GW] The Dust of Destiny [GW]

very calming...peaceful

yes it was aptly categotized...it is very ambient and i like it. it's so calming, so peaceful...it's awesome =)

thanks, lol :D

[GW Mix] Just Dream [Preview] [GW Mix] Just Dream [Preview]

hehe

hehe, i like it...but i don't have much to say because i almost entirely forgot about how to use fl lol.

gamerworld14 responds:

lol, thanks for the comment :D

Illusion of Dreams (preview) Illusion of Dreams (preview)

like it. much.

i like it. no. i like it. a lot. seriously. finish it. or else ill get mad... =D

lol yeah i really like the song and how it transitions with that sample u used. awesome sound fxes, really loved it.

gamerworld14 responds:

thank you so much, i will seriously try to finish it now, sorry i haven't been on here in a while, been busy since school is almost starting up again. You post anything lately? nvrmind, ill just check right now.

Milk{Deep Blue} Milk{Deep Blue}

Cool!

Love your work, think you always put a buttload of time in it.

Although at some points in the song, a synth's volume jumps up and down, which is kinda annoying, but I guess it gives the song a nice touch. I really liked it, hope you keep more of these songs coming... and I also hope your next song gets on the Top 5! Congrats!

Keep it up! Love your music.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

Simply amazing.

This is a really amazing piece of work! Love the transitions between sections of the song, especially the vocal transition. I especially likes the sudden intro =)

Keep it up.
5/5
10/10
downloaded

[-Radioactive Decay-] RMX [-Radioactive Decay-] RMX

My review is categorized in headers below... lol

-BEFORE LISTENING TO THE SONG-
Hey you made a remix! lol. Let's see how it sounds...

-WHILE THE SONG IS PLAYING-
The intro is the exactly same as the intro the beginning in the original version... I guess that could be changed a little to make it fancy. I also noticed you added a bell to the background to give a "remix" characteristic. But if you go around searching up remixes, there's always a lot more than just adding one or two characteristics. You could add a little more, change up the beat, change the melody, etc etc whatever whatever. But nice, anyways.

-AFTER THE SONG-
I'm wondering why I'm using these headers. I guess I crave organization, lol. I like the volume fade out at the end of the song, nice.

-RATINGS-
Review: 8/10
Song: 4/5

Tagged and Blazed Tagged and Blazed

Awesome!

Awesome song, man! Keep it up!

I really enjoyed the immediate transition between the intro and the main melody! Absolutely amazing, man. I like how everything came together and fit so nicely. Make more! Encore! Encore!

10/10 and 5/5. Keep 'em comin.

[-Cicada-] [-Cicada-]

Strange.

Strange. The tune in the middle sounds so familiar... I think it's a Harry Potter tune of something. Did you listen to anything Harry-Potter-related before making this song? Because usually, in the development of music, the main melody is influenced by the tune of a previous listened to song. But idk, lol.

Pretty cool though. Nice harmony at the break.

I havent watched Harry Potter in forever. lol

that is ok... i know what you mean.

thanks for the review!

[Kriz] - Aerox [Kriz] - Aerox

Awesome.

Awesome. But I thought that the tempo was a TAD bit too fast...

Kr1z responds:

you may be right, the temp might be a TAD bit too fast :D

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

=O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=O!

Whoa. This is an amazing work of art. I'm downloading this FOR SURE =)